SCROLL DOWN to Learn More About Membership & Advertising Opportunities and Read What Our Members Have to Say About Their Membership Experience!
Exclusive Member Benefits Include:
• Complimentary listing in the annual Community Guide, widely distributed throughout Edison Park
• Complimentary website listing on www.edisonpark.com, which includes a brief description of your business, links to your website & Google Map
• Discounts on Chamber-sponsored events, including Membership meetings, Intra and Inter-chamber networking opportunities and social events
• Complimentary subscription to the Edison Park Chamber of Commerce Monthly E-Newsletter
• Discount of over 80% on Prime Business Expo booth space at Edison Park Fest
• Communication assistance with Local and State Elected Officials
• Liaison to critical City of Chicago Departments
• Inclusion in unique promotional and advertising programs
• Affiliation benefits of Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
• Participation in new resident Welcome Bag Program
• Participation in Edison Park Gift Certificate Program
• Ability to promote your business inside the METRA station on the Chamber table as well as via Banner Signage on the METRA fencing
• Notary services and business referrals
• Access to Chamber membership contact information, Community E-Newsletter recipients and fans of the Edison Park Chamber FACEBOOK page!
*** RENEW ONLINE BY CLICKING ON LINK AT TOP OF PAGE***
What Our Members Have to Say:
Megan Ivers, Media Relations Director, St. Patrick's High School: "The Edison Park Chamber of Commerce has helped Saint Patrick High School achieve its mission of creating lifelong learners and leaders of the Church and society. Both annual programs, like the Edison Park Art Walk, Santa Express and AT&T Family Stage at Edison Park Fest, as well as one-time events like the 2011 Mayoral Candidates Forum show students what it means to be contributing members of society. Combined with the general positive exposure the school receives from being associated with such a progressive organization, there is no reason St. Pat's wouldn't continue a membership; the future of our youth is just too important"
Christine Marros, Owner, Christine Marros Graphic Design: "As a new chamber member I was unsure what to expect. The experience has provided a wonderful opportunity to meet new people and make business contacts that have been very valuable in expanding my business network. Another critical aspect of my membership is the knowledge, support, and endless resources that the Chamber had provided. The Edison Park Chamber of Commerce is a quality organization that strives to add value, promote it members and help them in any way they can"
Lisa Sanders, Realtor, Dream Town Realty: "Reaching out to other small business owners through all the great networking events and community events had made an impressive impact on me personally and my business. It's great to discuss different community issues affecting or impacting our different businesses whether it's positive or negative, it gives everyone a chance to bring a quick resolution to any situation."
Shara Maxwell, Partner, Matrix Payment Systems: "I joined Edison Park Chamber of Commerce in early 2011. I have belonged to other chambers, but have benefited the most from Edison Park Chamber. I have made excellent business contacts and have been given wonderful opportunities to be a part of the Edison Park community. The officers and chamber members go out of there way to help the members succeed in business. I highly recommend becoming a Edison Park Chamber member."
Mike Sheahan & Luigi Montalbano, Owners, Nonno Pino's Italian Kitchen: "We have been members of the Edison Park Chamber of Commerce since opening our doors 1997. The Chamber has always been a great liaison between local businesses and the City. Within the last few years we have seen a handful of new projects, like the Edison Park Gift Certificate Program as well as Edison Park Restaurant Week, that have been so successful in bring new customers to both the neighborhood and into our business. The costs associated with joining & renewing a membership with this Chamber seem quite minimal when you look at all the events and networking opportunities that are available. The current Chamber staff, Melissa & Alison, work extremely hard in representing our neighbor and our businesses."
New Membership: $135 ($125 plus $10 one-time administration fee)
Membership Renewal (Payment received by March 1st): $125
Membership Renewal (Payment received between March 1st - June 1st): $150
Advertising, Program and Miscellaneous Pricing:
Membership Labels: $15 for Mailing Labels printed off of Chamber Member list
E-Newsletter Ad: $125 per year (Full-color business card ad, includes link to website)
E-Newsletter Premium Ad: $150 - (Full-color business card ad toward TOP of E-newletter home page, includes link to website and PDF flyer)
Welcome Bag Program: $30.00 (Program runs annually, April thru April)
Community Guide Advertising: TBD (pricing varies based on ad size)
Edison Park Chamber of Commerce Website Advertising: From $125 per month (pricing varies on ad placement on the site)
Edison Park Chamber of Commerce FACEBOOK Page: FREE!
METRA Fencing Banner Signage: $75 per month or $800 per year (does NOT include printing of signage)